Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #151
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    When your brain is as twisted as mine, it ain't that far away. hehehe And after listening to that first tape, my goodness.

  2. #152
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    You never really told me anything of that tape.... I would like to know.. But on y yahoo mail that is hahahahaha

  3. #153
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I would think so on the Yahoo. Sheesh
    Madonna woulda blushed

  4. #154
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Farmboy my love.... It hurts me too to leave you all bye yourself [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Just think about it.............. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    There i will be in front of the fireplace sippin' my red [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] While i listen to some Cherie ballads thinking of you... Then when the night comes and i've been having a little bit more than i should. I will play Joan Jett Why can't we be happy [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))) and think of you. What you are doing etc..... How your arms would feel around my body... What you would say when you saw stars in my eyes.... I would say: Let's go for a moonlight walk before we fall a sleep.......... I'll tuck you in.............. Maybe you would like me to read a poem before the angels of the night takes you away.......... Don't you think for a minute that i won't be thinking of you......
    When i go up to the highest mountain i will send you my love.......... And im sure you will feel it too...............
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #155
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Unhappy

    Well this is my last message here for 2 weeks... Take care all of you. God it's like leaving my family behind [img]smile.gif[/img] )))))))))))) Well almost [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Farmboy you behave now... I'll miss ya. I'll miss ya all...........
    Goodbye for now and take care..........
    Love from
    Ronnie........ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #156
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    HI IM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Larry hi Gus Hi Cherie...........
    Hi ya all. Just got back from the mountain cabin today, but i gotta hurry to work now im afraid..
    UHhhhhhhhhhh gotta work tonight.... Bummmer....
    Im so glad to be back....
    DID ANYONE MISS ME [img]smile.gif[/img] )))))))))))))))
    HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE YA ALL............
    VERONICA................ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #157
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Welcome back Ronnie-blue-eyes, here's Cristina-green-eyes, ha ha!!! Yeah, I missed you, I hope you had a great time with snow!!!

  8. #158
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Gus brown eyes reporting in with a WELCOME back Veronica!
    I hope you had a nice holiday in your mountain cabin. I'll bet the time flew by. It always does when one is having fun!
    Happy New Year 2 ya!
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #159
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Thanku Cristina and Gus............. A happy happy new year to you.................
    It's 11.30 in the eavning here now. And it's like war outside because of all the rockets and noise..
    To be honest............ Hmmmmmmmmm i don't think i like it so much.... My poor dog is scared to death !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to give he'r 3 valiums........ Poor thing.... I just came home from work and im tired and going to bed.
    See ya all next year
    So long
    Love
    Ronnie [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  10. #160
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Unhappy

    Larry my dearest please come back soon..... Nobody want's to play with me arond here anymore [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic